Wednesday, August 11, 2010

UPDATE #3!

God is so awesome!  I had my final meeting with my proctor from the University of Memphis who is overseeing my internship through international teams.  Our meeting was quick in the sense that we got everything done with no problems!  I am registered for everything that I need to be school-wise.  Also, I thought I had to do additional work for the class, but it turns out not to be too bad!  Also, a blessing!

Please continue to pray for my Visa application.  My proctor has agreed to send a letter to the Italian embassy if need be to help me get into the country for a longer period of time!  The letter will simply state that I am able to use this mission trip for school credit!  My funding is also coming along more swiftly! I have less than a month to get the rest of my money either pledged or fully funded, so PLEASE be praying for that as well!  I can't wait to see how He will provide!

In His Love,

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment