Saturday, September 11, 2010

On the Road!

Ciao!

After being in the car for 14 hours yesterday I am currently sitting in Chicago, IL.  My step-dad drove me and we made a stop in Franklin, TN to meet with a representative of the Italian consulate.  It surprisingly was in a home!  But it was a quick meeting, maybe 10 minutes long and that is including the wait time.  Leaving I was thinking, "We drove an extra few hours for this?"   But then I realized I am glad it didn't take any longer because then I would have been in on the road even longer!

I am now preparing to head to Elgin for training with International Teams.  I will be there for a week with other missionaries in training.  I am truly excited to see what God will do, what I will learn, and what He will reveal to me as well as my team!  Please be praying for openness in my heart and mind to learn, unity as a team as we learn together, and for Christ just to just bind satan back.  He has already tried getting a foothold but my God is bigger than that!

I will keep you updated as much as I can!

Oh! More great news!  I have been officially approved for a student loan for my trip!  If you would still like to give please do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment